Bolster your organisation’s system and data security
Equipped with the latest tools, market trends and experts in the field. We can find flaws in your IT systems and minimise the risk of system intrusions occurring. Our cyber security services can:
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of systems
- Mitigate vulnerabilities, risks, and threats
- Minimise exposure and risk that could impact operations
- Confirm that safeguards are meeting security objectives
- Build security resilience against cyber attacks
- Enhance your cyber security posture
Helping you every step of the way.
Our Cyber Security Services offers businesses:
Why does your business need Cyber Security Services?
Cyber threats and attacks can come from a range of cyber threat actors and entities exploiting vulnerabilities in your business IT systems. The main actors include: criminals, clients or customers, business competitors or employees.
Largely profit-driven and represent a long-term, global, and common threat. They look to disrupt your business operations for profit or for information using techniques such as ransomware and spear phishing.
Clients or Customers
These actors include those that you do business with, that want to compromise your information by stealing sensitive data for financial gains.
Wanting to gain a competitive advantage by accessing commercially sensitive information or sabotaging operations such as orchestrating a distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks.
Accidently leaking data or intentionally compromising business data by using their system access to export commercial sensitive information.
Our Cyber Security Services include:
Cyber Security System Assessments
• IT Architecture Assessments
• Threat Exposure Assessments
• Vulnerability Assessments
• Compromise Confirmation Assessments
• Data Security Assessments
• Cloud Security Assessments
• Physical Security Assessments
• Mobile Device Security Assessments
Our layered security approach to Cyber Security Services
Fortifying every security layer in your business IT systems is critical for defending your business from cyber attacks.
Our approach to fortifying your systems include:
- Identifying real threats, weakness, vulnerabilities through our assessment and penetration testing services
- Logging security risks identified based on severity, data risk and system downtime probabilities
- Devising a security roadmap and providing recommendations that will counter potential attacks
- Actioning security roadmap and recommendations
We apply measures that detect phishing emails and suspicious websites, and train employees to identify and report breaches as soon as they arise.
Applying policies, technologies, applications, and controls to protect data, applications and services.
Monitor incoming and outgoing network traffic and permit or block data based on set security rules.
This includes desktop computers, laptops, smartphones and tablets, operating systems, database management systems, communications protocols such as email and internet settings, and back-up and restore software.
Protecting all the software applications in your organisation such as Microsoft 365, Word, or MYOB.
Securing your data involves administrative, logical and physical security that limits access to unauthorised or malicious users or processes, and protects sensitive data from intentional or accidental destruction, modification or disclosure.
Cyber Security starts with identifying what assets you have and what level of protection your organisation needs.